The Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0) is expected to change how we live, work, and communicate; it is also likely to change the things we value and the way we value them in the future. This course is good to help management to understand how to apply digital leadership for organization performance improvement and also for those ( supervisor & above) who are still finding their ways on how to embark to IR4.0.
This course aims to provide awareness, understanding and exposure to Industry 4.0 technology and its impact on the industry and the way of everyday life as a whole. Among the objectives of this course are:
– Understand the importance of Industry 4.0.
– Implement industrial revolution 4.0 concept and approach in an organization.
– To apply digital leadership for organizational performance improvement
The course covers the following:
Industrial Revolution 4.0 Foundation
• Introduction of the Industry 4.0 (IR4.0)
• Current situation. Do we need IR4.0? Manufacturing activities, What is IR4.0?
• 9 Pillars of IR4.0 Technology that changes the total environment in manufacturing and services, Digital Transformation Needs for Industrial Revolution 4.0, Supply Chain in IR4.0• Sample project of IR4.0
• The Digital Success Implementation Structure, Case Study in Industrial Revolution 4.0, ROI
• Implications and the Future of Industrial Revolution 4.0, Employment Skills Requirement In Industrial Revolution 4.0, Summary and Conclusions, Online learning
• Industry4wrd blueprint, MPC productivity blueprint
• Online Examination for certification
· Creating & Lead To The Vision
· Business Dashboard
· Digital Solutions
· Managing Business Digitally
All attendees of this course will be eligible to receive a Industrial Revolution 4.0 Foundation Certification Endorsed by MPC (Malaysia Productivity Corporation) & In House certification on Digital Leadership.
· Human resources
· Students and instructors
· All levels of society
· Case Study
· Hands on/Practical
· Show Video
· On-line Quiz & Exam
MSC Cyberport Sdn. Bhd.,
Level 30, Menara MSC Cyberport, No 5, Jalan Bukit Meldrum, 80300 Johor Bahru
+607 268 6021 Isma
+607 268 6029 Aisyah
+607 268 2028 Amanda